Destiny is Fabulous Destiny is Fabulous

AHAHAHAAHAHA OH MAN that was amazing!

Sweet Dreams Hotshot NATA Sweet Dreams Hotshot NATA

I'd expect nothing less from SpikeVallentine! Still giving props to God, love to see that in artist! Glad to see you're still on the animation scene!

SpikeVallentine responds:

ZeroSnake, that was very sweet of you, thank you. Wow, hahaha...cool observation. Yes, I am very thankful that I am still alive, (I'm 27!) and that I am decently healthy and all that. I thank Him for all He has blessed me with and give Him all the glory.

Pitch - Web Design Pitch - Web Design

Ahahaha oh man NG hasn't made me laugh that hard in a very long time, well done and you just got yourself a nerw fan!

Need A Blowjob? Need A Blowjob?

Ahahaha aww man Redminus took the words right out of my mouth, this made me remember when I fist came unto NG and many of the flash were simple and based of a simple joke reinvented by the artist. Thanks for the quick nostalgia trip, it seems as if DBZ and pokemon parodies are what popular on NG these days.

What I Hate About The Clu What I Hate About The Clu

The hotdog part... Fucking yes I thought it was only me.

itsalexclark responds:

HAHHA! I know - that still makes me giggle.

Romanticide Romanticide

AHAHHAHAAHHAHA this is amazing! I hope you make this a series!

SCF - Christmas Special SCF - Christmas Special

Another great episode, I've been a fan since the release of the series I'm glad to see it still going on strong. Only one thing that I noticed as a fellow animator when the pink stick's foot came downwards for the shot I could still the the blue outlines that you used as a guide. But other than that solid animation. :D

guitan11 responds:

thanks for pointing it out. didnt notice

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Wow that was perfect, the only thing that made me mad is my slow internet connection. Wow man keep it up!

TETSUOOOO! TETSUOOOO!

LOL I love AKIRA good job!

Anime Suicide Anime Suicide

>XDDDDDD

It gave me a good laugh good job =p