View Profile ZeroSnake

53 Movie Reviews

AHAHAHAAHAHA OH MAN that was amazing!

I'd expect nothing less from SpikeVallentine! Still giving props to God, love to see that in artist! Glad to see you're still on the animation scene!

SpikeVallentine responds:

ZeroSnake, that was very sweet of you, thank you. Wow, hahaha...cool observation. Yes, I am very thankful that I am still alive, (I'm 27!) and that I am decently healthy and all that. I thank Him for all He has blessed me with and give Him all the glory.

Ahahaha oh man NG hasn't made me laugh that hard in a very long time, well done and you just got yourself a nerw fan!

6 Game Reviews

Having a Cintiq never came in so handy. This was a fun game, some of the choices had ne cracking up like "rimjob" lol. Very fast paced I enjoyed it. For anyone trying to fap this is not the game for you hahaha.

So fun >.<

I don't usually love modern rap but I love this song hahaha. I so need a download

waynesarcade responds:

PM sent with download link.

Fun game

just work on the time and controls, I'd love to play this game bug free. nice original concept

37 Audio Reviews

I love this!
Would it be okay if I were to use this in a trailer?
I'd credit you of course.

You totally nailed it! This screams anime hahaha!

H0LY FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
This is awesome I think I just woke up everyone in my house yelling out "THIS IS HOOOOT!"
WOW... I seriously cannot thank you enough!
This should def be in a game!

5 Art Reviews

One of the most epic parts in the whole saga! :D

AWESOME!!!!

=o

duplex2 responds:

Many thanks

Great art... bad comment

I'm a fan of your art, and this one came out really great. However, the comment just kills it for me ya' know? Anyway great peice I cant wait to see more from you

TheShadling responds: